Free how to change the blog template (change the look) is of course for new bloggers who do not know how to change the look of the blog it. However, the old blogger can “peek” of his, who knew there was “nothing new” in this blogging basic tutorial ^ _ ^. Referred to change the blog template here does not replace the supplied template blogspot, but replace it with a template downloaded from provider sites blog templates like:
1. How To Change Template Blog:
- Download The template. Select the template that clean, fast loading, and SEO Friendly. Read the review template (if any). You can test all SEO’s demo template in Chkme. Test loading at GTMetrix.
- You have downloaded a ZIP or RAR file, extract the file (how: right click> exctract to [filename] ) so that it becomes an extension of XML files . If it becomes more than one file, “secure” with extension XML. Another file is usually a “readme” or the installation guide and links.
- Log in to Blogger. www.blogger.com Type in the address bar of your browser.
- Click the Templates in the lower left Dashborad Blog.
- Click the Backup/Restore at the top right of the Dashboard Blog.
- Click Choose File/Select File. Click the XML extension file that was downloaded/extracted.
- Click Upload, Wait for it to finish.
- Congratulations, your blog’s look has changed!
2. Changing the Blog Template:
- Changing template has not been completely finished after earlier Steps. There are still some things to consider, including:
- Changing Logo. If in your new template logo image. Replace with your version of the logo in the Lay-out menu (Layout)> Header. Sometimes there is a logo in the template (HTML code), find the file and replace it with the URL of your logo.
- Changing the menu. Change the names of the menu and its link to the menu you want. The trick, click Template> Edit HTML> find the menu (CTRL + F) and Replace/Change.
- Sometimes there is a template that uses the HOME menu link template designer. Check the menu and the home link in the template. If the link like this, <a href=’/’> HOME </a>, do not have to be changed, it is correct. If not so, change into so ^_^
- You can change the font color and other colors by changing the color of the existing code. View> HTML color code .
- Check link RSS Feed/Subscribe, whether empty or use FeedBurner another ID. Replace with your FeedBurner ID.
- Check also the SEARCH link (if any). Navigate searchnya link to your blog (if there is another blog name, change the name of your blog). For example, there is code like this: <form id = “searchform” action = “http://leetblogger.com / search “… /> , then replace with the name of your blog.
- Check the footer link to the ” Copyright (c) Year BLOG NAME. All right reserved “, if it leads to your blog name or to the name of another blog. If the display name of the other blogs, such as template name, change the name of your blog. Generally the heck has led to the name of your blog. But there is also the name of the template.
» DO NOT FORGET TO LIKE N Yeach comments …