So far, to be a Google AdSense publisher is not easy, because there are many different conditions that must be met. Therefore, before you sign up for Google AdSense, it would be nice if you prepare in advance the requirements, so you can be approved by Google AdSense.
In this post, I will explain about Tips to Get Approval from Google AdSense . These tips are not arbitrary, but based on my own experience. The steps to be taken will be presented below.
Tips to Get Approval from Google AdSense
2. Please visit your blog filled with useful articles, course content required by many people, for example about the software, games, education, health, and so forth. It should be noted, the content of your article should be substantial.
3. It is recommended you use the English articles.
4. Keep your blog is aged 2 months or more. And a minimum number of articles in your blog has reached 30 articles. The length of each article writing approximately 2000 characters with spaces.
5. Keep your blog posts are not the result of plagiarism or copy-paste other people’s blogs. Even if you plagiarism, you should write the article in your own words, and you have to write down the source.
6. Keep in your blog no other PPC ads. And you already try to provide space for Google AdSense ads .
7. You should write down your identity on the blog correctly and completely. The identity includes the name, address, and so forth.
» DO NOT FORGET TO LIKE N Yeach comments …