In addition to setting up permalinks, another useful SEO tips for blogs quickly and more easily indexed by search engines like Google is to create a google sitemap. Sitemap facilitate blog search engine robots Googlebot indexing a blog content. This blog is a sitemap file in XML format
To create a sitemap in wordpress blog for search engines, there are easy ways you can do that is by using a plugin. Plugins are useful for creating a sitemap for search engines available aplenty. One of the most often used tutorial on how to create a sitemap wordpress blog This blog is Google XML Sitemaps. Ways of making the plugins Google XML sitemap sitemaps are partially follows:
- On the dashboard of your blog click on the Plugins menu »Add New.
- In the Add New plugins window, type “Google XML Sitemaps” (without the quotes) in the search input box and click Search Plugins.
- On the plugins page of search results, click install on the right of the Google XML Sitemaps posts.
- In the window that pops up click Install Now again the writing that was on the right side of the window. Then the Google XML Sitemaps plugin installation will begin.
- After the plugin installation process is complete, click Activate Plugin to activate Google XML Sitemaps plugin.
The process of the Google XML Sitemaps plugin installation has been completed.