Download Torrents on AndroidFor those who frequently download from the Internet, the term Torrent probably already familiar. Torrent is the most powerful way to download or upload large files without the fear of failure and the speed was a little faster than usual. For Personal Computer or laptop users who want to download Torrent files, you can use the application uTorrent . This application will facilitate the process of downloading and uploading files Torrent.
In addition to the Desktop, download Torrent files can also be done melaluio your Android smartphone. Thus you do not have to bother to turn on the computer or your laptop. In this article , Jaka will discuss how to download Torrent in Android. Here are the steps:
Also read: Free Call From Internet to Mobile
- Download and Install uTorrent application on your Android
- Open the application and then select Search . Then enter the name of the file you want to download and then click Search.
- After that your Android browser will automatically open and look for the file in Google. If it is, go to one website.
- To start the download, which you select the icon that is shaped Magnet and will automatically be directed to the application uTorrent
- When uTorrent will pop open its file and folder information that will be used to save the download. Information and its storage folder you can change according to your wishes. If you already click Add , and the file download process will run.
- Download speed is dependent on your Internet connection you use